Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: back of the box
1 box your favorite brownie mix (plus the ingredients needed on the box)
40 mini marshmallows
1 cup marshmallow fluff
3 tbsp. hot fudge sauce warmed in the microwave
6 crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions and bake in your temp-tations 3 Quart Baker according to directions. Then let cool.
- Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes throughout the brownies.
- Microwave the marshmallow fluff so it can be poured and pour into the poke holes.
- Turn on broiler.
- Top brownies with a layer of marshmallows and broil until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and garnish with graham crackers.